Friday, January 21, 2011

Finally!!!!

First I want to start to apologize to everyone about my delays on posting! Life is a busy when you let it be!

Here are a two really fun templates that I thought would happy for the next holiday coming up :)

This is a front:




And this is the back, They saying does';t have to be that I just honestly couldn't think of anything else. Its says free hugs and kisses, if you were wondering :)



This card would be great for boutiques, salons, or any business really.

If you are thinking of doing a lovers lane deal or discount this would be so fun! If you have any questions let me know. I can get some cards up and running before the big day for orders of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500.

Let me know what you all think! Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for viewing!

No comments: