Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear Followers!

Hello! Stefanie Thacker here to tell you that I am going to be away from my home office for the weekend. I know, I know your all WAY upset I am sure... You know what that means, when I am not going to be around, it means no designs until I get back on my computer. Not to worry though! You will have new and more of a variety of designs to make up for the missing days. I'm not going to mess up this challenge, while I am on the road I will be getting my designs by all the inspirations on the road! So keep viewing to see new and exciting designs!

Thank you so much for being such great support for me!

Also, don't forget.... you can always make suggestions for what kind of a design you would like me to do, or for what kind of a company. Soon to be added on the design list for the challenge is baby announcements and wedding invitations. But I will need to get some pictures for them of course. If anyone would like a free sample, just email me or call me and I would be more then happy to get you a sample and of course to view them on this blogspot!

Thanks again!

Stefanie Thacker
Founder of Stefs Design

No comments: