Thursday, July 8, 2010

From a request....

If any of you had read the comments from the last blog, I got a challenge on top of my challenge... Lexi challenged me to do more of a corporate look, which I will be honest, is not my strong point. But it definitely is a challenge for me and so I took it in! So Lexi and to the other followers, here are some designs with a corporate look. Of course and as always, let me know what you think, and if YOU have a CHALLENGE for me, Feel free to comment or email me!











Thanks for viewing as always, and I hope to hear from you all soon! Don't be afraid to share some advice and or comment or complain :)

Sincerely,


1 comment:

Exuberant Chaos said...

Great Job Stef!

I really love the Black and Blue one... More of a cute corporate look. The blue one is nice!

The simplicity of all of them are really good and you'll be able to reach out to many more people by doing more styles like this!

You should be a scrapbook designer!!! Design scrapbook pages and then since we buy the file, we can just insert the picture, a comment or two and then send it to the printer!!! This isn't a challenge, but I know that you could do it!