Friday, July 16, 2010

Queen of hearts!

So earlier I mentioned about the bridal shower for my friend that we're throwing in August.. well I thought of this great idea for invites... They are getting sent out tonight (hopefully) and I can't help but share the wonderful creation that me and my cricut have made together :)

So the theme is Alice in wonderland.. I am kinda hitting all the characters in the theme instead of just one, so the invites are the Queen of hearts. I think they turned out great! I love them, and the wording of it I kinda just thought up.. :)

If you can't read the wording it says:
Your late for a very important date!
Bride to be Kylie has requested
your pleasure of joining us to Mad Hatter's Tea Party
in Honor of her Bridal shower...
And then the info.

Also for where it is located is a little weird so I got a face card (hearts of course) and put the instructions on it.



What do you think?!?


4 comments:

Sandy Boyer said...

hi, that is cute. I am doing a baby shower for my daughter and I am using alice in wonderland as my theme calling it "Tabitha in Showerland" Here are some of my ideas -- using the mad hatter's hat as a container for the cards. Red heart shaped bottles (found at the dollar store) with heart shaped stoppers for decorations with "Drink Me" printed on them. Invites similiar -- using arrows around the place this way and that way. I am going to make paper teacups for mints, etc to be placed in them.

Stef Thacker said...

Those are great ideas! I love that Hat idea! I might have to use some of those if thats ok with you! It sounds like a fun and beautiful baby shower! :)

Exuberant Chaos said...

Stef! are you going to design stuff for this?

Stef Thacker said...

I can get some designs up if your curious to see what i have in mind! :) I really like to design this kind of a theme! Its so fun and full of character! Stay tuned!!! :)