Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New events!

So I have a girlfriend, Kylie, who is getting married in the end of August, Me and another girlfriend, Lindsay, are throwing her a bridal shower the beginning of August. Her theme for the wedding is Alice in Wonderland. So why not throw a Alice in Wonderland themed Bridal Shower?!? Warning! Throughout the month you will probably see all the new and funky things we come up with for this shower. I can't lie, I'm thirlled to be doing this!

Its being held outside in a park called Whiskey Springs. Its a really beautiful place to see and have events at, its perfect for Children! As you can tell since its perfect for children then its perfect for it to be a Wonderland! Sit back, relax and enjoy the wonderful sights of this Mad Hatter's Tea Party!



P.S. If you have any ideas that you would like to contribute, please leave a comment! Thanks for viewing!



3 comments:

Jami said...

Hi Stef!!! Thanks for stopping by and following my little blog. I'm so glad you did because I got to come over here and see all of your amazing designs...You are so talented! I'm following you back!
smiles!!

www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

Stef Thacker said...

Jamie!
Thank you soo much! That makes me really happy! I really enjoy your blogspot! Keep up the great work!

Marlee said...

I have the "Almost Alice" Soundtrack CD if you want it.. It has some great alice in wonderland songs!